BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Going to Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center

Yesterday me Mommy,Daddy,Claire,and Tessa stayed home from school.  We went to the Athen fishery.  We saw a lot of giant catfish and some aligaters.  We saw a diving show then we went on a tram ride.  After the tram ride we went on the wetland trail.  We saw some hunting forts then a place with tons of bees.  After the wetland trail we had a picnic.  Then we went fishing.  I caught a fish.  I normaly used trout bait.  We had a lot of fun.


4 comments:

Jessica said...

Grant, I had so much fun with you and your sisters and daddy!!! I can't wait for next year's hooky day :)

Cindy said...

You are a great writer Grant! Your teachers must be proud. :)

Kristin said...

Grant, I can't believe that honey is really bee throw up. Gross!!!

Todd Lewis said...

Is that you in the scuba suit?!