BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Going to Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center

Yesterday me Mommy,Daddy,Claire,and Tessa stayed home from school.  We went to the Athen fishery.  We saw a lot of giant catfish and some aligaters.  We saw a diving show then we went on a tram ride.  After the tram ride we went on the wetland trail.  We saw some hunting forts then a place with tons of bees.  After the wetland trail we had a picnic.  Then we went fishing.  I caught a fish.  I normaly used trout bait.  We had a lot of fun.


4 comments:

Jessica said...

Grant, I had so much fun with you and your sisters and daddy!!! I can't wait for next year's hooky day :)

Cindy said...

You are a great writer Grant! Your teachers must be proud. :)

Kristin said...

Grant, I can't believe that honey is really bee throw up. Gross!!!

Todd Lewis said...

Is that you in the scuba suit?!